Member Success Story: Karen Trilevsky
How long have you been a member at Ballard Health Club?
Slightly more than 1 year.
What is your favorite piece of equipment or exercise to do in the gym?
The dumbbells and bench.
Why do you work out?
To be fit in order to do the outdoor activities I love - SKI, HIKE, BIKE, SCUBA DIVE. To maintain good physical & mental health and reduce the risk of various unpleasant diseases & conditions
What do you do to work out?
Aim per week:
- 3 gym / strength-training workouts (designed by Chassi)
- 5 times running (2-4 miles, treadmill or outdoors)
- 3 yoga practices
What in the gym has worked for you in attaining your goals?
- Excellent staff of trainers - having regular "free" sessions with a trainer to build a custom workout is amazing!
- Great variety of equipment, weights, space, & props
- Similar minded individuals
Why do you choose to work out at BHC? (instead of another gym)
- Staff (mentioned above)
- Wonderful clientele - people are nice, courteous, thoughtful
- Solid, clean, well-stocked facility - not new or fancy but it works
- Not crowded
- Great value
Anything else you'd like to add?
Overall, BHC is the best gym/ fitness center experience I've had.