A family-owned business, homegrown in the heart of Ballard, BHC is committed to providing a comprehensive, quality fitness experience to every member we serve. Since 1998, BHC has been providing the highest level of service, as well as the personal connections and community of a neighborhood gym. We offer a friendly, supportive atmosphere for exercise and relaxation. Customers rate Ballard Health Club the best club in Seattle.
We provide uncomplicated, reasonably priced, all-inclusive memberships, and we do not employ a sales force. In fact, we are staffed almost entirely by personal trainers, who are happy to answer any questions and show you around.
At BHC, we strive to provide a superior fitness experience for our members with a broad selection of exercise equipment, a wide range of yoga and group fitness classes, and experienced trainers available at no extra charge to help you get the most from your workout.
Our Facilities Include:
- Cardio floor – Our extensive cardio machinery includes ellipticals, cross-training ellipticals, treadmills, stationary bikes, stair climbers, adaptive motion trainers, and rowing machines.
- Circuit training – For a controlled workout, pinpointing specific muscle groups.
- Free weights – A complete, comprehensive free weight section with Olympic barbells (steel and bumper plates), dumbbells, presses and benches for a workout tailored to your needs.
- Dynamic/Functional Fitness areas - Featuring pull-up bars, kettlebells, medicine balls, BOSUs, plyo-boxes, rings and TRX Suspension Trainers.
- Stretching/individual use rooms – Our two dedicated stretching rooms allow you to prepare for your workout, to do core work, or for individual yoga or mat pilates.
- Yoga/aerobics room – Our classroom is a private and serene setting for our extensive selection of yoga and group fitness classes.
- Locker Rooms – Our locker rooms are equipped with showers, saunas, individual lockers, and hair dryers, providing functionality, relaxation and privacy for our members.
Ballard Health Club is located in the historic Ballard Building. You can find entrances to Ballard Health Club on both NW Market Street and 22nd Avenue Northwest. Please drop in any time to check us out. We offer a one-day trial visit to individuals interested in joining us.