HIIT Workout from Chassi
Time to start thinking about leaning out for summer! High intensity interval training can amp up your workouts and add variation to your cardio routine. Add weights to specified exercises depending on your personal fitness level.
Take a 2-3 minute break as needed between each set of exercises.
4 rounds of each set of exercise:
- 10 Wall Balls (with slam ball)
- 20 (total) Plank Shoulder Taps
- 20 Jump Squats (with or without weight)
- 10 Push-ups (any variation, on knees, wide-arm, etc.)
- 20 (total) Mt. Climbers
- 10 Hammer curl with Shoulder Press (with dumbbells)
- 20 Reverse Lunges (with or without weight)
- 10 Lateral Shoulder Raise (with dumbbells)
Finisher: 500 Meter Row